Welcome to the Mums in Biz Podcast Episode 8!
In this week’s episode Kyla and Emilia connect from opposite sides of the world. If you have been following us for a while you will know that over the last six weeks Kyla has moved not only her family but also her business “location” to Australia.
This online space gives us an incredible way to do business in 2019, freedom to move and live anywhere in the world, flexibility and amazing opportunities but transition is not always smooth sailing.
Emilia asks Kyla some in-depth and somewhat personal questions around the following:
- How did she move her business, and has this affected her clients
- What challenges has she faced and how she has dealt with them
- The elements of her business she feeling called to focus on for the rest of 2019
- Tips on what to focus on if you are in the middle of a transition not only a physical move but also when pivots or changes are happening within your business.
- Tools to support with self-doubt (yes we all have it!)
- How to support children through the change
And so much more.
It was an open, personal chat and we hope you enjoy the listen.
Thank you so much for listening and we will see you next time.